Sunday, March 13, 2011

[Kundalini Yoga] Sadhana

 

Sat Nam!

I thought I would post this message as in the last couple of weeks or so, towards the end of my Sadhana, I have been experiencing spontaneous movements and breath in meditation.

In easy pose, I am always drawn to bend forward so that my head is nearly touching the floor. I stay there for quite a while feeling a strong stretch on my gluteal muscles. Sometimes I find that I have suspended my breath.

Then I have experienced my arms powerfully stetching out behind me, with my heart forward. they just seem to float by themselves, It's rather an amazing feeling!

Yesterday, I seemed to become more animated, resting on my head, leaning back, rotating my pelvis, doing spinal flexes, cat cow, bumping up and down on my bottom, push ups on my knees and standing up as well as pulling root locks and doing short breath of fires and powerful exhalations pulling in my naval point.

oo er missus! as we say in London!!

It would be interesting to hear from others who may have experienced this sort of thing in their meditation time !

I also wanted to say how wonderful NMBEING is... I have found Guru Rattana's writings on the Moon and on Cancer to be so helpful and meaningful.

The last issue #179 on Pisces Awakening was useful as well as enlightening! I have found recently that these articles very much help with my inner work. Another thanks to Guru Rattana!

lots of love everyone xx

sarah



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment