Monday, March 21, 2011

[Kundalini Yoga] Re: Questions on Subagh Kriya

 

I don't have answers to your questions, but here is a recent anecdote about the Har part of the exercise.

I've been underemployed for a couple years and finding a meditation that supported prosperity was my next step.

I had been doing Sodarshan Chakra Kriya for close to 120 days. I was attracted to the Har Har Har version with the little fingers touching, then index fingers (this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpA4TkTyCKY&playnext=1&list=PL3058A4DAB9165AC5 )

after maybe 5 or 6 days of doing this for 3 minutes a day, immediately after SCK, it was SCK day 121. During SCK I started looking at my finances differently and came up with a multi part strategy that lowered my monthly expenses by quite a bit, and simultaneously increased my usable cash flow. I want to empathize that nothing magic happened - no inheritances from lost relatives or winning lotto numbers. It was more like when you are playing scrabble you suddenly realize that the letters that you had been staring at suddenly make a seven letter word.

The next day I feel asleep in the afternoon for 2 1/2 hours. Unheard of for me.

The end of the story is that I do have enough money to live on so I guess I'm not under employed, I am semi retired!
The changes let me keep my same house on the water in Hawaii and standard of living, which is lower then I would like, but doable.

I am not saying that the Har meditation did this, coincidence does not prove causality. But it certainly could have been a factor.

The punch line? According to the instructions at kundalini research, I wasn't doing the Har correctly - I was starting with palms up instead of down and I wasn't touching the tip of my tongue on the Har.

I am going to keep with the SCK + Har for a while and see what happens. I am open to miracles.

be well, Tom

--- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com, "monique" <emails688@...> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to this group and to Kundalini yoga and have some questions on Subagh Kriya.
>
> Are eyes closed or 1/10th open for parts 2, 3 and 4.
>
> Do we also pull the navel in for part 2 when we chant Har silently?
>
> And finally, for part 4, is the left hand always on the inside and the right hand always on the outside?
>
> Thank you for your answers.
>
> monique
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment