Wednesday, March 21, 2012

[Kundalini Yoga] Re: Chakras

 

hi siobhan,

yes the maya feinnes dvds,there's a set of moves for each chakra,I do one chakra a day,I wouldn't recommend concintrating on one chakra only,everyone's chakras are open even a little bit,when you do chakra meditation balancing and kundalini yoga it opens them a bit more each time.

When I started off a year ago meditating I only concintrated on my 3rd eye and crown,I had some people cleansing my chakras and doing some energy work on me and they immediately told me my 3rd eye and crown are much bigger than my root which is not good,one should try to keep them the same size when making them bigger,there's phenomenon that happens when you open your 3rd eye,which I have experienced,but I didnt feel anything yet for the rest of the chakras and I didn't get any sensation of kundalini rising yet but still very early days

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment