Tuesday, March 20, 2012

[Kundalini Yoga] Re: Chakras

 

Sat Nam,
Thank you Betty and Maria for your warm welcome. I live in Ireland and am new to Kundalini yoga, having practiced reguarly for about three months now, which I really enjoy.

I read your message Paul and see you have been following the Maya Fiennes DVDs. I am also using her DVDs as there are no suitable classes anywhere near where I live, and I think she is a great teacher. However, for three months I have been working on my root chakra and have not experienced any opening or clearing of that chakra that I know of. I understand that it's not something to be rushed or forced but I don't know what I am supposed to sense when a chakra has been cleared. Could it be that I might carry on for years on that chakra not realising it's cleared, if it does clear, when I could be progressing to the next chakras? I would be so grateful for any advise on this matter as I have been told that I will know when it happens but I keep reading other people's reports on their chakras opening with no problems. I know it's not a race but I would like to make sure that I doing the right thing.
Many thanks and warm wishes. Siobhan

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment