Saturday, April 25, 2015

RE: [Kundalini Yoga] Kirtan Kriya resource

 

Sat Nam, I have a timer app on my phone where I can set multi-timers – so I set one time to 2 minutes, next to 4 minutes, next to 7 minutes, then 9, and finally 11, so I get a chime each time I need to change – all timers start at the same time. But I'll look for the Nirinjan Kaur one also – I might actually have it. Thanks.

 

From: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 3:04 PM
To: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Kundalini Yoga] Kirtan Kriya resource

 

 

You yogis may all ready know about this, you newbees might be interested.

Kirtan Kriya is something that has come up in the newsgroup lately.
I know for myself I had trouble finding a 31 minute audio of this meditation to guide me along.  Lots of 11 minute resources, but none longer.  I wound up making a poor quality recording myself because I didn't want to think about the transitions.

I finally found one I like:

Meditations for Transformation: Kirtan Kriya by Nirinjan Kaur.

 

It has everything I was looking for in a recording:  Pleasant voice, a little triangle or something to indicate that you are about to change from loud to soft and so on.

 

If you know of a better one, please share.

 

Kirtan Kriya is an awesome tool, one I think I will keep coming back to.

 

Be well, 

 

Tom

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Pamela" <pamela@rabboar.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/guru_rattana_online

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment