Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Beginner of sorts

 

Sat Nam, Seva Simran Singh,

Thank you so much for your letter.
I loved reading your sincere words and hear that you are back on your mat. :+)

Fortunately you can take lessons with me on-line. :+)

go to www.yogatech.com  and see the link for Guru Rattana On-Line

For you and others like you we have created Guru Rattana On-Line Streaming video classes. Of course it is wonderful to be in the physical presence of a teacher who holds the sacred space of love in his or her consciousness. Many great souls are, however, now being called on to do the work without this luxury. What is required now is that we wake up and stay awake to Divine Love. Whether we practice alone or in a group, raising our vibration is helping to shift the morphogenetic field of the planet to the vibration of love.


You will get back to where you were much faster than you think!!

Blessings on your path,

Guru Rattana :+)


On 4/27/2015 5:18 AM, sevasimransingh@yahoo.com [Kundaliniyoga] wrote:
 

I was introduced to Kundalini Yogin 2008 while working in Sacramento, CA. I was gone from home for 4 months, all the while, doing KY. When I got back home my wife and children all marveled at how much I'd changed. Living in the Midwest (South Dakota) trying to find just any yoga studio is a stretch; let alone  KY studio. As a result my practice faltered and then died. In a way so did I. It is very, very dificult to keep up a practice on your own.

A Hatha yoga studio finally opened in the town near where I live but it isn't the same. I went for awhile and it seems to be geared more towards physical fitness than anything. To me, that is not yoga; it is just exercise. So here I am. I just rolled a mat out on the floor; it is 7 AM in the morning. I am going to try to scrape together what is left of a practice that has gone by the way side.

I'm not real sure how I ended up at this group. Maybe I just needed some encouragement. Maybe I need someone to talk to about yoga and how it relates to my life and how it helps me relate to the world around me. There is one thing I know for sure. I need to get back to where I was so long ago when I was doing Sadhana everyday. Starting over is very, very hard.




__._,_.___

Posted by: Guru Rattana <gururattan@yogatech.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/guru_rattana_online

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment