Monday, June 30, 2014

[Kundalini Yoga] Too Much Energy (Too Hyped Up) After Doing KY

 

Hi Forum Members,

After doing Kundalini yoga and KY meditations I usually feel like a big wave of energy is going through my body, and it lasts for at least a day. Usually it feels like my heart's beating fast, like I feel overwhelmed with too much energy, almost to where I feel my hands shaking. It feels like a huge surge in energy. This can be overwhelming feeling and not a welcoming feeling, because I don't like feeling too much energy in my body. I wil cut down doing KY for every other day, or maybe less. I know certain KY meditations are meant to increase your energy. Last night, I tried doing a few KY meditations I saw on youtube.com and now I again feel too energized.

My question- Is this energy surge (after doing KY) normal, and should I cut down on doing KY? It's not a comfortable energy surge; it's way too much energy. I don't drink coffee b/c I can't handle caffeine. I was trying to do it every day. Right now, for example, my hands are shaking a little bit as I type. Are there techniques or things I can do to lower this uncomfortable energy surge I usually get after doing KY?

Thanks Again,

Shana


__._,_.___

Posted by: Shana2712@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/guru_rattana_online

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment