Friday, June 27, 2014

[Kundalini Yoga] Metallic Taste

 

Sat Nam,
 
I am 60 and started doing KY almost two years ago off and on.  I get frequent colds from my grandchildren so it was hard to do it consistently.  The past 10 weeks, however, I've had no colds and have been able to do it almost daily for 30-45 minutes.  I always include a Sat Kriya, sometimes two, for 3 minutes.  This has caused an awakening-like experience in the past 3 or 4 times where I had a lot of energy and alertness for several days, then it quiets down.
 
About two weeks now I have felt overstimulated with a metallic taste in the mouth and some irritability and have had to remove all stimulants from my diet and supplements.  It has improved but I am wondering if it is possible that the the daily KY and Sat Kriya have triggered this and will this go away soon?  I also feel progressively calmer (though stimulated!), more fit and more focused so feel the benefits of the KY in this regard.
 
Dan

__._,_.___

Posted by: DStradford@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/guru_rattana_online

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment