Wednesday, February 5, 2014

[Kundalini Yoga] Alopecia

 


Dear group,
I accidentally erased the last email about the alopecia and some other physical problem.  
So please post it again or contact me.

I practice homeopathy and have had only success w alopecia. 
You can contact me through email, and maybe set a phone or Skype appointment so that I can suggest a remedy.

Hope I can be of help

Sat Nam
Konstantina 

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 3, 2014, at 3:14 PM, Joan Skokan <jaskokan@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Greetings & Sat Nam,
I am a new member to this group and to Kundalini Yoga in general. I am so grateful for the opportunity to take online classes with Guru Rattana. 

There are so many things I'd like to work on it's difficult to decide which kriya to practice. I am hopeful that KY will clear the way to receive guidance from my Spirit as I navigate my path.

I look forward to your future posts and perhaps joining the conversation.

Joan


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/guru_rattana_online

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment