Friday, June 7, 2013

RE: [Kundalini Yoga] Need a job-losing faith

 

Sat Nam. Avoid seated twists of any kind, and probably should avoid "life
nerve stretch" or stretching over the legs while seated with legs straight
forward. Also avoid, for a while any ab strengthening movements or holds
unless you have someone show you how to modify, but I'd avoid them
completely. Back stretches (avoid over arching the back) such as baby pose
might help relieve some pain, and on the back knee hugs and gentle rocking
side to side (not forward/backward). Lying on stomach and gently lifting
straight legs - only a little bit and slowly, you can hold or slowly lift a
lower - really a little bit just barely getting knees off the floor with
straight legs. In time you can carefully lift the chest & chin too with arms
by your side and lifting arms also.

Good Yoga for bulging disk - you might find more info that way too.
Blessings.

From: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Cesar Pastri
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 9:30 AM
To: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Need a job-losing faith

Sat Nam,

I have been a bad injury for the past 3 months, and I found out I have a
lower bulging disc, I have been in pain all the time, and therefore I have
not been able to do Yoga anymore,
Do u think Kundalini practice could help>?

Blessings,
Cesar

On 07/06/2013, at 11:12 AM, Guru Rattana <gururattan@yogatech.com
<mailto:gururattan%40yogatech.com> > wrote:

> Sat Nam!
>
> Did you find a job? Please update us.
>
> Blessings,
>
> Guru Rattana :+)
>
> On 3/23/2013 10:33 AM, yoginikundalini wrote:
> >
> > Sat Nam. I am asking for help. I live in a small town and am having a
> > really difficult (so say the very least) time securing a job. I apply
> > to almost everything I can find, and found a really good job, however
> > once again I did not get it. I was so sure I would as it was
> > completely in my careeer and am still in disbelief it did not come
> > into fruitition. I am beginning to lose faith in the Guru. Can someone
> > suggest a mantra/meditation/kriya as I am becoming very desperate. I
> > understand I cannot control everything/anything, and everything
> > happens for a reason, but I am beginning to seriously wonder. I
> > appreciate your help, and bless you.
> >
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment