Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Noreen From Nebraska Intro

 

Jai Saddhatama, Namaste,Sat Nam : )
I have practiced hatha yoga from the time I was fourteen years old. I've fallen away from grace since that time, and life has a way of doing that to people. Of course, back when I started practicing yoga back in the late 60's, there wasn't a lot of support or yoga in the U.S. at that time. It was just coming into view. I practiced the asanas, the dristis and so forth. I now practice again, on my own with no real traditional instructors in my part of the country. I grew up in San Francisco, California and have resided in Omaha, Nebraska for the last twenty years. There are a couple of yoga schools, but they are Americanized.

I have many yoga fitness workouts, none are traditional all though I do get a good workout. I've started studying on line with a Anmol Metha who has seems to have an excellent program with a certificate. Since I've been familiar with yoga for almost fortyfour years, I've got a head start on it. I'm interested in learning more about the breath of fire because I didn't know that you can use the breath of fire while doing yoga postures. I last learned only how to do it while in a sitting position. I'm also familiar with both Hinduism and Jainism that incorporate yoga into their practice.

In the future, I plan to take some Purnam Yoga classes at an Jain ashram in Windom, Texas. I found it to be more effective than just doing the eight limbs taught by the Sanatana Dharma ashram my husband and I have been attending for over a year now because it's where we live. As you can see, I have an infatuation with the Indian people and it's culture : ) I also find Yoga attractive because of it's non-demoninational approach that he has to God. I hope to be a good student. I suffer from ADHD and adrenal issues. So my mind sometimes looses focus and this is the most important of issues that I want to work on. Thank you for your email and I look forward to learning from this class both to improve my spirituality and my health.  Thank you, Noreen : )

--- On Mon, 5/30/11, DevaS <sixthchakra@netzero.net> wrote:

From: DevaS <sixthchakra@netzero.net>
Subject: [Kundalini Yoga] Ravinder Singh Khanna City Intro
To: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, May 30, 2011, 3:37 PM

Sat Nam and Welcome Ravinder

You have not practiced any Kundalini yoga? Have you practiced any yoga before?

Blessings

Deva

--- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com, Ravinder Khattra <khattra89@...> wrote:
>
> MY SELF - RAVINDER SINGH - SIKH -FROM KHANNA CITY (NEAR BY VILLAGE KHATTRA) INDIA. DEDICATED TO NANAK SAR - WITH BLESSING OF DHAN DHAN BABA NAND SINGH JI . FAN OF YOGI HARBHAJAN SINGH JI -- WANT TO  LEARN KUNALINI YOGA.
>           SAT NAMJI
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

------------------------------------

KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattanaYahoo! Groups Links

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment