Sunday, May 1, 2011

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Alabama (and all the South) needs your healing energy

 


How bittersweet your story is. Grattitude for your safety and you are aninspiration re" your daily practice! I wish you well with fast recovery and " healing" for your community!
SAT NAM

Diane ( Austin)

---- jordac123 <gazebophoto@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Sat Nam
>
> I'm a practicing yogi in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. I live 100 yards from where the tornado wiped out homes and lives. My house was spared, with only a few downed trees and broken windows. But a block over, the scene is devastating. It is beyond belief. Thankfully, many kind souls have descended upon our town with material supplies, good will, and of course, chainsaws! This will go far to begin putting the pieces back together. But I think what we need more than anything is a healing of the spirit. The people, animals, trees, life, all need healing energy. Events like this send a jolt deep down into the consciousness. It helps to know that we're not in this alone.
>
> I have a morning Sadhana and do not miss a day. It is my oasis. I have been practicing RA MA DA SA healing meditation for some time, and I now have shifted the focus gently on the hurt all around. I invite you to join me in this healing practice—anything you can do, any little bit of clear healing intention will be a blessing.
>
> Blessing to you all, good souls
>
> Sat Nam
>
> Chris
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment