Wednesday, December 12, 2012

[Kundalini Yoga] Re: Newbie

 

thank for this! I have wondered the same thing. I guess I thought one day I would get to where it is no longer a challenge. Perhaps not.

I agree with you, sometimes I just get up and get on the mat and do however much I can do, and that is better than skipping.

--- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com, "Michele Smith" <m.smith@...> wrote:
>
> Sat Nam,
>
>
>
> Know that there are already thousands of us all over the planet already
> doing our morning practice, simply join in. I think we have all had this
> challenge at some time, What I would suggest is to get up in the morning and
> go and sit on your mat, tune in and just sit there and breath. When you are
> ready. start your practice. I often wonder if this challenge ever completely
> goes away.
>
>
>
> Sat Nam,
>
>
>
> Jag Mohan
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment