Friday, July 27, 2012

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Opening Chakra or Balancing Chakras

 

Thank you for your response - it makes sense to me - I will continue as I have been doing - Yes RA is Rheumatoid Arthritis (sorry) - and I will check out the books you suggest
A comment regarding "my dedication" It is easy for me - I no longer think about it I just do it - there are days that I can't get my monkey mind to SHUT UP! and I do hate that - but i figure it's all to the good and I feel armed even on the days I don't behave as I would consider to be 'enlightened' - I try to be accepting of myself and hope that my inner Guru will come through in the end - In the mean time KY has helped me sooo much - I'm wish I had found it earlier in my life. BTY I still have not started getting up at 4AM to do my practice - I'm having trouble sleeping at night - so my dedication falls short in that regard but I hope to get there too

Thanks again!

--- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com, Guru Rattana <gururattan@...> wrote:
>
> Dear Marta,
>
> Sat Nam! Your routine and dedication is impressive.
>
> On 7/24/2012 2:42 PM, jaipreetgirl wrote:
> >
> > Sat Nam
> > I have been doing the 'Kriya for Balancing the Chakras & Corresponding
> > Organs' since March every day - August first is the end of another
> > forty days - before I continue another forty I have this question...
> >
> > Should I be doing a different kriya to unblock my chakras? Or will the
> > kriya I have been doing open and then balance my chakras?
> >
> *I take a different approach to chakras. I suggest feeling the
> different energies in each and cultivating the faculties of each. That
> is what is important. Open, balanced -- not sure what that really
> means. I suggest you get my book /the Inner Art of Love/ -/- Awakening
> Your Heart with Kundalini Yoga./ There are charts about working with
> the chakras and a lot of explanation. This will promote your spiritual
> well-being. available on www.yogatech.com
> >
> >
> > I hold the 5 min poses for 3 and the 11 min for 7 (I have RA
> >
>
> * please remind us what is RA. Reumetoid arthritis?
> >
> > and I am much improved - almost 85% back to normal in the one year and
> > six months I have been doing KY but...)
> > I do feel a difference in my body (I'm not referring here to my
> > physical mobility which is now great!) and in the way I handle things
> > that have come up in my day to day life - but if there is a different
> > route I should go to unblock I would like to know
> >
> > I have also been doing the first three pages of 'Gururattan Complete
> > Warm-ups & Prep for Meditation' (1 min ea) before the above mentioned
> > kriya along with a few other exercises/poses like frog pose (I start
> > my practice w/26 then move into my warmups) and Pavan Sodhung
> > Kriya(3-5min at the end of my warmups), triangle (3min), reverse wheel
> > (1min)
> > before moving into the above Kriya
> >
> * Great warmups, which is really a whole set.
> >
> >
> > I have also been chanting the Mul Mantra at the end of my sadhana and
> > doing Grace of God kriya after the warm ups since March.
> >
>
> * Great choices. The main thing now is paying attention to the effects,
> and for that you will get information in /The Inner Art of Love./
> >
> >
> > I have no doubt that I my condition will continue to improve and that
> > I will go into remission - my concern now is for my spiritual well
> > being and I want to make sure I am on the right track for opening my
> > chakras
> >
> * time for inner awareness training.
>
> Many blessings,
>
> Guru Rattana :+)
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment