Tuesday, July 24, 2012

[Kundalini Yoga] Opening Chakra or Balancing Chakras

 

Sat Nam
I have been doing the 'Kriya for Balancing the Chakras & Corresponding Organs' since March every day - August first is the end of another forty days - before I continue another forty I have this question...

Should I be doing a different kriya to unblock my chakras? Or will the kriya I have been doing open and then balance my chakras?

I hold the 5 min poses for 3 and the 11 min for 7 (I have RA and I am much improved - almost 85% back to normal in the one year and six months I have been doing KY but...)
I do feel a difference in my body (I'm not referring here to my physical mobility which is now great!) and in the way I handle things that have come up in my day to day life - but if there is a different route I should go to unblock I would like to know

I have also been doing the first three pages of 'Gururattan Complete Warm-ups & Prep for Meditation' (1 min ea) before the above mentioned kriya along with a few other exercises/poses like frog pose (I start my practice w/26 then move into my warmups) and Pavan Sodhung Kriya(3-5min at the end of my warmups), triangle (3min), reverse wheel (1min)
before moving into the above Kriya

I have also been chanting the Mul Mantra at the end of my sadhana and doing Grace of God kriya after the warm ups since March.

I have no doubt that I my condition will continue to improve and that I will go into remission - my concern now is for my spiritual well being and I want to make sure I am on the right track for opening my chakras

Any suggestions would be appreciated
Infinite Blessings
Marta

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment