Saturday, June 9, 2012

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] artist for yoga poses needed

 

Hello Guru Rattana,

Sat Nam,
I am from Sydney Australia, and I just started attending some Kundalini classes, and I have started enjoying it, however the cost of each class is a bit expensive, as I am in a low wages pay, and studying, I was wondering if you would know of any institution in Sydney Australia who provides Kundaline classes for a more affordable price, as a matter of gratitude\

Kind Regards and Blessings,
CP

On 09/06/2012, at 3:36 AM, Guru Rattana wrote:

>
> Dear Friends,
>
> Sat Nam! I need an artist who can draw yoga poses for my new book in a
> similar style to my manuals. If you art an artist, know one or have any
> ideas on how to find one who can draw bodies, please let me know.
>
> Blessings,
>
> Guru Rattana :+)
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment