Friday, February 27, 2015

[Kundalini Yoga] Sacral chakra activation and incontinence.

 

Sat nam, all! 


I have a bit of a problem that I don't quite know how to address. Anyone who even have the slightest input are more than welcome to chip in. 


Since I started with Sodarshan Chakra Kriya last fall, as soon as I exhaled after the 48 pumps, I had to run to the toilet due to the urgent need to pee. I have normally not a problem with incontinence, but when the sacral chakra is (what I believe) fully activated, I just have to run and pee, and if not I'll just wet myself. No matter if I went to the bathroom before meditating. 


And now I have started with the beautiful Grace of God meditation 40 day sadhana, and it's the same thing. As I feel several chakras open up, all is well, until the sacral chakra gets going, and I have to hold it in like never before. I seriously don't know what to do about this. What does this even mean? 



Anyone know?


Be well

__._,_.___

Posted by: lulupomeriggio@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/guru_rattana_online

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment