Sunday, February 1, 2015

[Kundalini Yoga] Sodarshan Chakra Kriya and energy flowing only on one side of the body. Dangerous?

 

Sat naam, all!!


My name is Lu and I have been doing Kundalini Yoga on and off for a couple of years. In October 2013 I decided to start doing Sodarshan Chakra Kriya daily and start with 3 minutes and build it up slowly and surely. So now after more than 120 days of doing it and currently on 15 minutes, I have noticed some sensations which I don't know could be messing with the energy balance. After I've done the 48 pumps and exhale, the energy flows upwards in the body, but recently it is almost only doing it on my right side of the body, very limited on the left side. So I sense my heart chakra activating with these flows but ONLY on the right side. Very little on the left side. It's a very clear line that goes through my body, it's like a thin wall between the right and left side (when I'm doing SCK). I should let you know that my left side of the body is physically weaker than the right side, core muscles etc. Something I've seen a naprapath for, so I've gotten exercises to do at home to make the left side stronger and get more balanced in my physique. 


So my question for you is if it can be so that having debilitated core and hip muscles on the left side can actually lead to less energy being activated in my body during my daily Sodarshan Chakra Kriya activity? I just worry that this might cause harm in the energy body as well as the chakras if the energy is flowing unevenly. Or is this just a part of the cleaning of debris in the process? 


Be well!


Lu

__._,_.___

Posted by: lulupomeriggio@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/guru_rattana_online

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment