Monday, January 7, 2013

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Sleep at last!

 

Keep up Kartar Kaur,
Great set indeed, but you will find, also, that if we don't
physically work and extend our selves, it is very hard to relax properly
at the end of our day.
Do you have a bath? Very nurturing AND you get to sweat... very
important for health. Get yourself *horizontal* by 10pm in the warm/hot
water. 10pm to 12pm is a very healing time for the nervous system.
Lavender and eucalyptus, half a cap-ful of each in the water will help.
Golden Milk with 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg before bed will help quiet the
mind (btw, if your blood pressure is low be conservative with the
nutmeg. If not, amp up to 1/4 to a 1/2. More than that you might get
pulled over.
Many, many suggestions but I'll bet your Vata is way off. How many hugs
do you have/give a day? Shoot for 31.

Oh, P.S! juice up some celery. Drink 12 oz or more. Mix in carrot juice
if you need some sweet.

Sat Nam,
Dharam

--
Sacred Gong Songs - Sessions, Trainings, Sales and Support
www.gongology.com
508 306-1969

To shine my own light --- that's my quest.
As for music, well, it's just the scent of the rose.
- Bobby McFerrin

On 1/7/2013 4:35 AM, rasheedaas wrote:
> Hi all,
> Just have to tell you. I have been having the worst insomnia- "normally" over past years I've slept 3-4 hours in a 24-hr cycle, and on a "good"night, 5-6.
>
> recently I have been sleeping not at all. I sit in a chair in front of tv and dose for 10 minutes here 30 minutes there, and as soon as I get into bed, I am wired and completely awake. [yes, I know tv watching before bed is no good.]
>
> So yesterday I visited a friend and told her how I have this page called "Kriya for conquering Sleep" and I keep it by my side as I watch tv in the evening. lol --If only it were that easy "you don't have to DO the set, just read it."
>
> So I made a pact with my friend that that nite (last nite) I would actually DO the set.
>
> It worked!
> I actually slept til 6 am which feels like all kinds of a miracle to me.
>
> I am so grateful for this miracle technology.
>
> regards,
> Kartar Kaur
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment