Sunday, August 5, 2012

[Kundalini Yoga] Update on my back- good news!

 

I had posted earlier about my lower back which was injured by a yoga teacher (not a Kun.Yoga teacher) back in November.

I hadn't been doing any yoga since then. About a month ago, I started doing the Kundalini basic set- very carefully, slowly...observing how I felt. I did it for about a week, and it seemd my back was hurting from it so I stopped.

Then a couple of days later I started again. I noticed that cat cow pose seemed to be straining my back, so I dropped it. I lied down between movements and relaxed my back. And I kept noticing how I felt.

After a while it was clear that my back was getting better, altho still occasionally causing pain. (Previously it had been, at times, very painful.) I did my yoga almost every day. Then I missed 2 days. This morning upon awakening - which is when my back always hurt the most - I felt pain. And then I realized that for some time I had totally forgotten about my back, so pain-free I had become.

So I just did my yoga, I know I should do it every day, and now I have stronger motivation bec. of my back.

This is an amazing practice. We are so lucky to have it. :-)

kartar Kaur

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment