Tuesday, May 5, 2015

[Kundalini Yoga] Re: Beginner of sorts

 

Beginning over again is indeed tough, tougher than beginning at all, in many ways! But it is doable. I for one am not some sort of expert or yogini. But as a person who does all her kundalini on her own, what has helped me personally when I've had to stop my daily practice for different reasons, is to start with just one kriya for a few minutes everyday, till it becomes a habit. And from there build it up to a deeper and wider daily practice. For me, that's how I "win" over the Ego being grumpy and obstinate.

And yes, kundalini yoga is such a great technology that allows you to connect with your Truth, which almost automatically makes the outer world make more sense/allows you to find your place in it. I for one don't know where I'd be without kundalini yoga. I thank the Universe for guiding me to it and I do hope I can keep it up for many many years to come.

All the best to you, Seva Simran Singh!

__._,_.___

Posted by: lulupomeriggio@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/guru_rattana_online

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment