Wednesday, May 6, 2015

[Kundalini Yoga] Tershula Kriya and the Akashic Records..

 

Sat nam, all! 


I am curious about the powerful Tershula Kriya. I have certain phobias I need to deal with and this seems to be the perfect tool. It being, as I have understood it, as powerful as Sodarshan Chakra Kriya regarding the clearing of the subconscious. Anyone who has done it for at least 40 days who wants to share their experience here? I am slowly building up to 22 minutes of Sodarshan Chakra Kriya, so it might be a bit much to do them both daily, but I have to give it a chance. 


Now, my main question is if anyone knows the link between the Akashic Records and Tershula Kriya. I would like to do this kriya for the phobias I have, not to alter my Akashic Record. So my question is for how long and how many minutes daily can one do this kriya without altering anything of one's fate/destiny. And from what I read, by erasing one's karma from the Akashic Records doesn't mean that they'll just disappear, but that one has to face them and deal with them before they actually go away. A bit of tricky and abstract questions, but this God darn kriya has caught my attention! Lol. And these questions keep popping up every now and then in my head. 


Be well!


Lu 

__._,_.___

Posted by: lulupomeriggio@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/guru_rattana_online

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment