Sunday, December 22, 2013

[Kundalini Yoga] Re: Sodarshan Chakra Kriya for fall

 


Hi dear yogis,

I was also scared of Sodarshan Chakra kriya. It seamed like too many things to do in very short time.
But then I heard a recording by Gurucharan S.K. Gurusangat S.K. called Epic Wahe Guru for Sodarshan Chakra Kriya. The music keeps the rhythm it is much easier to do without having to count.

I started with 3 minutes and slowly build it up to 31 minutes.

It was an amazing experience. I felt that the meditation pushed me through my comfort zone during the meditation and in my daily life. I recommend it to anyone who might be going through a life change or needs a direction in their life.

Zita Harkaran Vasilisinova
www.happyfreespirit.com

--- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com, Guru Rattana <gururattan@...> wrote:
>
> Dear Shaun,
>
> Sat Nam!
>
> In response to your comment --
> Yes, please, if you have tips. I have tried so many times to start this
> one, cause I know it will be good for me. But I get scared and angry at
> it, and stop after a couple of days.
>
> I know of many other people, including myself, who have had similar
> experiences with this meditation.
>
> This meditation is not for everyone. There are hundreds of great
> meditations. Pick another one that you like. There are many that pump
> the navel that don't result in being angry or provoke negative reactions.
>
> And whoever has the tips please send them to the list. Maybe they can
> be beneficial.
>
> Blessings,
>
> Guru Rattana :+)
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/guru_rattana_online

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment