Monday, July 15, 2013

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Re: Motivation waning

 

Thanks for so much helpful feedback. I think jumping around from teaching to teaching is part of my problem. Or maybe I just like a lot of variety. KY actually has a lot of variety within it. Maybe it is for me afterall.

________________________________
From: chris charles <ccharles79@yahoo.com>
To: "Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com" <Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 8:06:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Re: Motivation waning


 
This is my understanding and experience KY take it with a grain of salt.I haven´t replied to this group in years. KY too came upon me like a bang but after 6 years...its power diminished. It helped me get over many issues but ultimately these issues (karma) came back. I did 750 days of Sodarshan Chakra kriya, Heart kriyas, Nabhi Kriya for about 2 hours every day towards the end. Hoping  ¨to keep up so that I may be kept up¨, I sincerely practiced KY. It is mixture of practices and meditations from Hindu schools, Sikh, and other types of meditation from other traditions. Doesn´t each type of meditation have a different type of energy from its respective schools. What is hoped to be grained from doing one meditation from 30 days and another one 900 days? Each school carries its own type of spiritual energy so by mixing schools a mess is created and no master will take care of you as you not dedicated to one school of cultivation.  Can you fix a
refridgerator by adding TV parts? How can you gain spiritual energy without character cultivation and by mixing schools.  None of the orthodox religions allow this for this reason.  The initial energy left me and I ended where I started. KY helped me but its effects where temporary. Perhaps for other it is different. This has only been my experience. Kind Regards  Chris Charles Granada

________________________________
From: Selena Snow <selenasnow@rocketmail.com>
To: "Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com" <Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Re: Motivation waning

 
Thanks for replying. I used to like practicing. I guess if I don't want peace anymore than maybe it's not my path.

________________________________
From: Tom Wallace <tomlwallace@gmail.com>
To: Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2013 12:01:13 PM
Subject: [Kundalini Yoga] Re: Motivation waning

 
Speaking for only myself I feel better when I have a regular practice - Suffering does not enter the equation, it is all about deeper peace, more joy and discovery of more profound truth.

be well, Tom

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment