Wednesday, September 26, 2012

[Kundalini Yoga] Re: KY for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

 

Hello Hari Sant,

> Does anyone know the exercises for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

I fully recovered from Tennis Elbow and other RSI symptoms using yoga. Be careful trying to fix it with specific exercises as I have heard of people damaging themselves further.

For me the RSI symptoms were a sign of deeper all over tension and as yoga released that tension the symptoms went away. I went through many cycles of thinking I had an answer then realizing I was only postponing the problem.

I developed internal awareness very slowly with regular yoga/meditation. It allows me to work at the computer without losing sense of myself at the same time. When I reached the stage that I could 'catch myself' if I started tensing up then I had totally beaten the problem.

Having said all I think Trigger Point release by massage and stretching and specific 40 day Kriyas and meditations can help to alleviate the immediate worst symptoms. I don't know enough to recommend a specific kriya but would say don't focus only on your wrists, more on the whole arms and upper body.

I had made significant progress with massage and Alexander Technique but these were expensive. When I discovered daily Kundalini Yoga sadhana it helped faster and deeper than anything else I had tried.

RSI is what led me to K yoga and meditation so what started as a curse was a step to a tremendous blessing that has made my life so much a better experience.

I hope it can be the same or better for you.

Keith.

PS Please ask if you have any more questions.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment