Monday, March 11, 2013

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Papilloma - HGSGL

 

Sat nam!
Dear Renate, I am a homeopath in New York, and I find homeopathy extremely efficient when it comes to this type of diseases. I have a lot of colleagues in Germany, let me know where your sister in law lives and I could recommend you to someone.
All the best,
Konstantina

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 10, 2013, at 9:11 AM, "rfischerkremer" <rfischerkremer@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Sat Nam dear Yoginis and Yogis,
> I am a yoga teacher from Germany. My daughter-in-law has an infection with HGSIL viruses at cervix and it is said that an operation is necessary. Does anybody know some alternative medicine in this case or has recommendations?
> Thank you very much
> Renate Satya
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment