Friday, March 1, 2013

[Kundalini Yoga] Re: Senses

 

hello,
sat nam,
I don't think your depression can be caused by events in othr countries which you don't know about. Horrible things happen every hour every day some where, so you would be depressed all the time.
In my opinion, you should look for other causes for your depression. Or, even if you don't know the cause, perhaps cope with it -
do kundalini yoga, be in nature, meditate, be with some people you love, do something nice for someone you don't know...

take care,
Kartar kaur

--- In Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com, "selenasnow@..." wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I was in the most depressed mood yesterday morning. I couldn't explain why. Today, I read that something horrible happened in another country around the time I was really depressed. This has happened to me many times. Is it wrong for me to correlate my depression with some event that happened at the same time? If such things can happen, how should I develop immunity to it? Should I chalk it up to hormones and weather changes?
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment