Monday, June 22, 2015

[Kundalini Yoga] My New Book - Introduction to Kundalini Yoga Vol 1 - Now Available

 

Sat Nam! I have exciting news. My new book, Introduction to Kundalini Yoga and Meditation - Begin and Deepen Your Practice, launched online on Sunday and is now available from Yoga Technology - http://www.yogatech.com


This 154 page manual has been 15 years in preparation, and is a complete rewrite of one of my original volumes. It contains a comprehensive and easy to follow explanation of the basics that we must all learn and perfect to raise our Kundalini and achieve higher consciousness.


I have been a student of Yogi Bhajan and teacher of his Kundalini Yoga and Meditation for almost 40 years. I live and love Kundalini Yoga, and have devoted my life to teaching and writing books about this technology.


I have been publishing my books since 1988-89. In my first manuals I was primarily concerned with assembling information and writing down the instructions for yoga sets and meditations. Yogi Bhajan didn't come from India with a big box of Kundalini Yoga books! His students had to write down everything that he taught.

After many decades of daily practice and teaching, I now feel Kundalini Yoga. I write and teach from my own experience of the transformative power of this sacred technology. I have witnessed the effects of this practice in my own life, and in the lives of the many women and men I have taught from all over the world.

Over the years, I have gone deeper into the essence of what Yogi Bhajan calls The Yoga of Awareness. I have become more aware of how to tune into the subtler aspects of the technology, and of how we must pay attention, focus, listen, and feel to consciously experience its full physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual benefits.

In a very understandable and unique way, this book offers an in-depth Inner Awareness Approach to Kundalini Yoga. It not only shares practical explanations of the basic techniques, it also offers guidelines on how to awaken your sensory system and use it to guide your inner journey.

·    You will find useful tips to help you design your personal practice and optimize your progress.

·   You will discover how to direct your attention, to tune into the subtle energetic aspects of your being. 

·    You will better understand how your mind works so you can successfully meditate.

There are kriyas and meditations to deal with all the common issues you may experience -- stress, addictions, depression, insomnia, spinal health, mental clarity, activating your navel center, and opening your heart.


  In fact, this book is diversity in action. There is something for everyone, regardless of gender, size, age, health, or religion. Everyone can transform their lives and find peace and happiness within!

·    Beginning students, this book is a treasure chest of magical formulas.           
·    
Longtime practitioners, you will discover subtle refinements to deepen your practice.
·    Kundalini Yoga teachers, you will be overjoyed to have a book designed to help organize you classes and spells out practical and understandable explanations that demystify the teachings for your students. 


Be among the first to own a copy. Order yours today! 


I also extend to you an invitation to visit and like my new Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/guru.rattana
You will find lots of information there about Kundalini Yoga as well as links to my blog articles.


We are making plans to update both the Kundalini Yoga Mailing List and also our Kundalini Yoga Online Training. More on these later.


Many blessings
Guru Rattana    :+)

__._,_.___

Posted by: Guru Rattana <gururattan@yogatech.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/guru_rattana_online

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment