Thursday, January 22, 2015

[Kundalini Yoga] Re: Kirtan Kriya

 

Dear Rob,

RESPONDING TO

I've been doing kirtan kriya meditation for over 90 days now. It seems
very powerful.

I've been having alot of emotional upheaval/detox from doing this
meditation. Can you please tell me, is this normal and how long will it
take before things settle down again?

** Yes this is normal.

** How long to settle down? Actually I don't know. It is all personal.

Yogi Bhajan used to give us meditations to do and ask us to tell us what
we experienced.
He also said that if one could do only one meditation, this is the one.
It works on what needs to be done in the order that is appropriate for
that person.

The good thing is that it is working and that you are getting results.

Honestly, I felt like I was on a beet fast for the first years of my KY
practice.
(Beets are very cleansing.)

So go with it. And appreciate that you are doing something that is
beneficial.

I recommend 1000 days of this meditation.

When I did it for 1000 days, I considered it my best friend.

Please keep us posted.

Blessings,

Guru Rattana :+)

__._,_.___

Posted by: Guru Rattana <gururattan@yogatech.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/guru_rattana_online

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment