Thursday, January 23, 2014

[Kundalini Yoga] Greetings!

 

Hello to everyone! 

 

My name is Diane Matchett and I am excited to be part of this forum and to learn more about Kundalini Yoga, of which I have been curious about for some time now. I will be taking the online classes and reading as much as I can to practice and learn Kundalini Yoga with the hope of having it work for me in my continued quest for sound physical, mental, spiritual growth and health. Also, I welcome any advice or recommendations you might have on learning more about Kundalini Yoga practices- e.g., books, video, audio instructions- that you have found to be useful or helpful over time.  I look forward to being a part of this community and learning more about Kundalini Yoga!

 

Namaste’

 

Diane     

 

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/guru_rattana_online

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment