Saturday, August 11, 2012

Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Re: struggling business

 

Hi tosani

Hope u ve not broken down mentally.
I am pramodh and I am also undergoing the same stress as u are. Mine is a
restaurant business and I m unable to manage it. I ve to depend on the
workers who manuplates everything since I don't know the tricks of this
business.
I don't know ur field of business. But then what I would sincerely suggest
you is to work out the pros and cons and put it on papers. If u think u
can't run this any further pls try to dispose it off before u incur further
losses.
But if u know for sure u can run de business, then be confident and run it
giving ur 100%.
After all, u might lose cash but its not really worth ruining ur peace and
life.
Regards
All de very best
Pramodh
On Aug 11, 2012 4:01 PM, "tosani b" <tosani_b@yahoo.com> wrote:

> **
>
>
> Satnam all,
> I'm having serious problems with my business. It's not growing and I can't
> shut down, as I have made a lot of investment. No helping hand. No trust in
> people. People have betrayed me a lot & taken advantage of the business.
> I have a lot of stress, sleepless nights, which effected my health. I'm
> emotional very weak women. No confidence left.
> Any strong suggestions? Pls Pls, I need advice.
>
> Regards
> Tosani
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KUNDALINI YOGA is brought to you by Yoga Technology - Make www.yogatech.com your first stop for all your Kundalini Yoga reading, viewing and listening materials. Now with FREE US Shipping!

GURU RATTANA ONLINE - NEW Ground-Breaking Streaming Video Subscription Service - learn with Guru Rattana in the privacy and comfort of your own home. More details from http://www.yogatech.com/grol.html

FREE ONLINE KUNDALINI YOGA LESSONS - http://www.kundaliniyoga.org/classes.html

FOLLOW GURU RATTANA ON TWITTER - http://twitter.com/gururattana
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment